Tips and tricks, adventures and anecdotes, stories and studies. Here you’ll find everything to keep you up to date on the latest in presenting!
Receive presentation insights and
inspiration in your mailbox?
Presenting online with Prezi Video
Engaging an online audience: Zoom x Kahoot
Why NOW is the time to work on presentations
4 tips to spread your presentation, not corona
Best Business Prezi 2019
A day in the life of Pieter
How to end your presentation
How to end your presentation?
Finishing your presentation may seem simple, but deciding on the content for your last slide - the slide which people will remember most - can be a pain in the ***. We have all seen the presentation deck with a corny last slide such as ‘thank you for listening’ (please never do that), or one which contains way too much information. But then again, what do you want on your last slide? Well, we wouldn’t pose the question if we couldn’t answer it.
- Finish your slide with a bang by repeating the main message in three to five words. Use a matching visual which is qualitative and powerful and your audience will go home with your presentation stuck in their heads.
- Depending on the type of presentation, you can decide if you want to use the last slide for your contact details. For example: if you’re sending the presentation out through email, it could be wise to include your contact details to encourage the receivers to reach out to you. However if you’re presenting in front of an audience this is not always the preferred last slide.
- Finish with a story, preferably a story which is close to you and moves people. This might sound weird as most presentations start with the story, but you can also do both. So, start with your story but don’t finish it, instead tell them that you will get back to it later (which will be at the end). This will trigger the attention of your audience and creates a powerful ending of your presentation.
- Start a discussion by posing a question. This is much more effective than a slide with ‘any questions’, as you can guide your audience by posing your own question. It will stimulate the audience to engage in your topic which will contribute to the overall effectiveness of your presentation.
- End with a positive note. This can be an outstanding result, interesting forecast or something else which is worth sharing.
- This may sound unconventional, but finish your presentation with a game. This can be literally almost anything, just let your creativity go wild.
PowerPoint to Prezi
An interactive presentation
A day in the life of Else
How to give a Pecha Kucha presentation?
The best PPT solutions for your corporate presentation.
A GIF in your presentation: how do you do it?
13x busting public speaking myths
A day in the life of Fleur
SXSW presentation tips & how to stand out in the crowd
Rules for PowerPoint
VR in public speaking
Diamonds for Mr.Prezident
How to save your Prezi as PDF?
Final presentation of the year
Prezi Awards 2018
Improved inking and 3D support
A day in the life of Emily
Power Hour #2: Innovators
From client meeting to presentation
A day in the life of Erin
Prezi versus PowerPoint
Interview with Joni / Great Communicators
A day in the life of Jiske
Ludus: presentations with limitless creativity
About our current attention span: are we turning into goldfish?
The Avocado Show on Power Hour
Day in the life of Paul
Using Infogram to create cool graphs
This is the Mr.Prezident Power Hour!
Presenting to large audiences, part II
Presenting to Large Audiences, part I
Shaping Future Stories
Day in the life of Dolf
5 Reasons Why We Use Motion Graphics
A brand new Mr.Prezident
The new display
Prezi Awards 2017
2018 Presentation Trends
PowerPoint takes on another dimension
Captivating the masses
Changing the Game with Augmented Reality
5 Tips to Step up your Storytelling Game
A New Page in Presenting
Well done Mr.Prezident of Hyundai
Mr. Prime Minister, meet Mr.Prezident
Harvard chimes in on Prezi
Which Prezi license should I choose?
Transparent PDF in Prezi Next
Prezi is making moves
The Office Punching Bag
The Next Best Thing of Prezi
The True Potential of an Infographic
The Perfect Pitch
Boosting our Battle against Dull Communication
SXSW Interactive Festival - 2017 report (2/2)
SXSW Interactive Festival - 2017 report (1/2)
Tony’s Chocolonely: Prezi With A Purpose
How to turn your Presentation in a Conversation
Revolutionary Retail Presentation Tech
Hyundai i30: Presented in style
PowerPoint Guru: An Interview with Hud Duque
Introducing our new intern Tiê
The emoji: Language simplified
Attending the Big Show: NRF 2017 in New York
CES 2017: New Tech Review
Five Presentation Trends for 2017
'Tis The Season To Be Prezi
The Art of Business
Five great changes in Prezi Business
Prezi Business Expert Review
Best Prezi 2015!
Prezi Tips: 3 Shift key secrets
PRESS RELEASE NY
First TV commercial
Icing on your cake
Don't be arrogant, be prepared
The missing link
Get the details right
Create Prezis even faster
Content is king
Multiple fade ins
The effect of visuals
From Prezi to PDF
Receive presentation insights and inspiration in your mailbox? Subscribe below!